Skip to main content

Life

I'm really not that kind of a fan with Nicholas Sparks, but somehow his books inspire me in so many ways. My boyfriend told me one time that I watch too much movies about love, life and pain because he thinks I get too emotional when I handle things about our relationship. I don't think I too am though. I just watched "The Vow" again, and that movie hurts me all the time, like very much. I get too emotional watching it, it's like it hurts me ten times more than the way it was intended by the author to let the readers/viewers feel about the story. I admire how the character, Leo, was able to handle the things that happened after the accident, after his wife lost her memory. Everything she knows about him were gone, and if it happened to me I could have just killed myself in disbelief. It wasn't that easy, it never was, to be able to see someone you love go and leave you behind, helpless with no one to help you get through it.


"I choose to stay with him for all the right things he did. I choose not to leave him for that one mistake. I choose to forgive him." I love that line so much. Explains everything about staying strong and keeping a relationship. You know it's wrong when it's wrong, but sometimes you just have to be strong and believe that apart from everything that went wrong, a lot of things that happened were right.
There was a question in the movie, how do you feel when you see the one you love walk away? Me? I don't know, well, hurt eventually. But it's not just all about that. The memories are hard to forget. That's what memories are for, for you to remember. But how do you forget the ones you don't want to remember? I've felt that way before and I don't want it to happen again. I've through a tough time being in a situation with someone I don't know if we ever did have something you can call a relationship. 
Since then, I always tell myself that things happen for a reason, good or bad. There's always something that's going to happen in your life. It's inevitable. That's life. Like it or not we all have to live it and not waste it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sweet nothings

Nothing much special. I had to do a lot of things for today but we still managed to hang out at the end of the day. We don't have much time with me each other lately,  we just see each other after work and drop me home. I really appreciate it when spends time with me even for just a while. That way I can see that he really wants to be around with me.  Iced coffee and fries...I dunno what got into his mind. Not my idea of a combination. 

Letting go

I've been staring at this blank page for a while already. It seems like I don't know where to start. I keep getting questions, why this and why that. Actually, I don't know what  happened. I got confused on the way things are going. It's not the first time that I thought about breaking up, I've been trying to open the subject many times already but somehow he managed to talk me out of it. The past six years was a roller coaster ride. It was fun. We've had ups and downs like any relationship does but never did we go to bed without fixing any problem we've had. It was the best six years of my life.  What I know is, when you're in a relationship this long, you have to always give more than what you always do. Sometimes, things get boring when you can't keep up with that scheme. I love him, I love our relationship, it means everything to me. But how can I keep on going when I know both of us cannot give anymore. Result is, we keep on disappoi

Happy tree friends PIG OUT!

As usual every payday we always try to eat out for dinner and spend our money pigging out. *oink* As for this time we're on a tight budget since Christmas is fast approaching we still managed to pig out at McDonalds. Almost all the time we're here to eat. Since we prefer it than other fast food chains out there. Trying pose as Mr. Pogi. Hahaha.. courtesy of Jericho Rosales. He's got the mind of these girls LOL about it. This is me on a diet. What?? haha! No. Actually, I was already full. I had it with that day. Eating almost every hour of the day! *oink* And oh,yes! I bought these mini-fries. Cool isn't it?? I love it. It's a actually for my bag. I have with me the best fries and the best people in the world! COOL! xoxo -Angelie-