Skip to main content

Boys don't cry

I can't imagine how a guy manages to keep his mouth shut while he's got a bunch of things to say in his head. While a woman can nag everything she wants to say, a guy can only nod or shook his head or even no response at all. Today was a roller coaster ride with him, and I saw him cry his heart out because of all the pressure he's been through. I didn't understand at first but when he started to let it all out I realized maybe I was adding up to the pressure he was feeling. 

There are things in life that we want but no matter how much we wanted it and no matter how hard we try just to achieve it sometimes it won't happen for some reasons. A lot would say maybe it's not for you, but I don't agree. Should be that it may be not for you for now, but later on when you will prove everyone including yourself on how much you deserve to have it sooner or later you'll have it. But it's easier said than done, I know. 

I realized now that I shouldn't be so hard on him. I know that he's doing the best that he can. I was looking at him while he was crying, I was so mad at myself. I was mad because I  wasn't able to read his mind, his feelings, his emotions. I 'm the only one he can open up to, and I wasn't able to let him to, I was just there nagging about how he's not doing enough, I did not think about what he's done already. That was an eye opener for me, to not be such a nagger anymore. I know it can't happen overnight, but I will try my very best to change that kind of attitude. Seeing him cry really tore my heart into pieces. I have to be there for him no matter what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sweet nothings

Nothing much special. I had to do a lot of things for today but we still managed to hang out at the end of the day. We don't have much time with me each other lately,  we just see each other after work and drop me home. I really appreciate it when spends time with me even for just a while. That way I can see that he really wants to be around with me.  Iced coffee and fries...I dunno what got into his mind. Not my idea of a combination. 

Letting go

I've been staring at this blank page for a while already. It seems like I don't know where to start. I keep getting questions, why this and why that. Actually, I don't know what  happened. I got confused on the way things are going. It's not the first time that I thought about breaking up, I've been trying to open the subject many times already but somehow he managed to talk me out of it. The past six years was a roller coaster ride. It was fun. We've had ups and downs like any relationship does but never did we go to bed without fixing any problem we've had. It was the best six years of my life.  What I know is, when you're in a relationship this long, you have to always give more than what you always do. Sometimes, things get boring when you can't keep up with that scheme. I love him, I love our relationship, it means everything to me. But how can I keep on going when I know both of us cannot give anymore. Result is, we keep on disappoi

Happy tree friends PIG OUT!

As usual every payday we always try to eat out for dinner and spend our money pigging out. *oink* As for this time we're on a tight budget since Christmas is fast approaching we still managed to pig out at McDonalds. Almost all the time we're here to eat. Since we prefer it than other fast food chains out there. Trying pose as Mr. Pogi. Hahaha.. courtesy of Jericho Rosales. He's got the mind of these girls LOL about it. This is me on a diet. What?? haha! No. Actually, I was already full. I had it with that day. Eating almost every hour of the day! *oink* And oh,yes! I bought these mini-fries. Cool isn't it?? I love it. It's a actually for my bag. I have with me the best fries and the best people in the world! COOL! xoxo -Angelie-